Shared Gondola Ride in Venice
- Gondola ride along the minor canals and the Grand Canal
- Great photo opportunties
- Pick up from a centrally located meeting point
- 30 minute shared Gondola ride steered by Gondolier (max 5pax)
- The gondola ride is not a guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Optional gratuities
A classic Gondola ride is the perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and colour of this unique city built on water. This traditional Venetian mode of transport, departs from campo San Moisè, where you will be invited to relax aboard this historic vessel. Admire Venice from this amazing point of view, witness its magnificent architecture, and whilst gliding under its bridges, discover secret entrances to the elegant palaces and hidden corners of the city. This is not a guided tour - words are not required to embrace the beauty of seeing Venice from the water.
You will be assisted in boarding the Gondola, one of the most recognized symbols of Venice - up to 5 people per Gondola- at the landing stage of San Moisè.
Experience how the locals were transported by these beautiful black, elegant rowing boats, throughout history.
You can be expected to admire the minor canals in the heart of Venice, soaking up the atmosphere of days gone-by, you will cover a short stretch of the Grand Canal, the most famous canal in the world, and then back through the narrow waterways return to the starting point in this 30 minute ride.
Feel part of an ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice from the water!
This 30 minute tour concludes in Campo San Moisè, a short walk from Saint Mark’s Square.
Shared gondola with max. 5 people per gondola Check-in is 15 minutes prior to booked tour start time.
Calle larga de l’Ascension 1256 - 30124 San Marco, Venezia ( next to the post office )
• Designated seating arranged by Gondolier due to balance of boat; • This activity is not wheelchair accessible; • This activity is not suitable if you have limited mobility; • Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided; • The tour will not operate in the event of bad weather, high tide or gondoliers' strike;
- Small Dogs Allowed