VESPA TOUR - TOUR FOUR LAKES
Start point – Riva del Garda
Distance – 130 km
Duration – 7-8 hours
Guided or self-guided.
Taking this trip will allow you to enjoy the best views not
only of Lake Garda proper, but also the prettiest among
its companion lakes, Idro, Ledro, and Valvestino.
• View all four lakes from the most unexpected
• Look at Lake Garda from the height of 350 plus
• Ride along one of the most scenic stretches of the Garda shore, avoiding the traffic
• Discover the golden trout farms in the mountains and purchase trout products directly from the
• Sample authentic regional dishes over lunch in a small family agriturismo, where the best table is
always reserved for Motoragazzi customers
• Come within an arm’s reach of a crystal clear, cool mountain waterfall, where you can take a
plunge or just shoot a perfect photo
• Follow one of the most picturesque gorges in Italy and even make a stop to take some snapshots
to remember it by
• A new Vespa 300cc or 125cc equipped with navigation, 4G internet access, electronic guide andtop box for your purchases.
Our routes are designed for those who have a hands-on experience in riding a scooter or motorbike. We suggest that you practice a bit beforehand to freshen up your skills.
Our services are limited to customers who are 21 years of age or more.
To rent a Vespa GTS 300 Super, you’ll need a category A driving license.
To rent a Vespa Primavera 125, you’ll need a category A1 or B driving license and a minimum of 2 years car or scooter driving experience.
The tour starts at 10:00. You have to arrive to our office at Viale Rovereto, 3/C, 38066 Riva del Garda (TN) for briefing and riding practice not later than 9:00.