San Felice: Olive Oil Tasting & Mill Visit
- Taste local olive oils and local products!
- Explore a olive oil mill and its olive production, reknown on Lake Garda!
- Guided tour to the oil mill and olive-making machineries
- Tasting of Extra Virgin Garda P.O.D. Oil and tipical wines with local products
- Transfer to the Olive Mill (on request by contacting email@example.com)
Get lost into the fascinating world of olive oil! Join us on an epic journey through the ancient olive groves around Lake Garda, Italy's big freshwater paradise. We'll dig into the roots of olive cultivation and discover oli-making techniques that make these groves tick.
But hold onto your taste buds because a nice tasting awaits at the end! Picture this: you, surrounded by the greenery, sipping on the finest local oils that bring a symphony of flavors to your palate. But that's not all – we're throwing local wines and other local goodies into the mix, turning this tasting experience into a full-blown feast for your senses.
Lake Garda is the largest body of fresh water in Italy and its Mediterranean-type microclimate governed by the presence of a large body of water makes olive cultivation possible, so much so that Garda is defined as the last offshoot of the Mediterranean in Europe. The cultivation of the olive plant in the territories bordering Lake Garda has very ancient origins.Discover this word in our guided tour, located in San Felice del Benaco, and if you need a ride there, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN - Everyday from Monday to Fridays at 10am and 3.30pm. TAXI SERVICE - Taxi service available on request by mailing email@example.com / messaging on WhatsApp +39 348 651 0249.
Via delle Gere, San felice del Benaco, BS, Italia
WHERE - Olive Oil Mill in San Felice del Benaco. DURATION - 1h c.a. TOUR LANGUAGES - German, English and Italian available. DOGS - Animals are welcomed, please insert a note in the comments.
- For safety reason, no animals are allowed inside the olive mill and during the tour.